The sole purpose of this resource for Dental Professionals is to provide knowledge and know-how so balanced, sound decisions may be made in the financial, clinical and operational assessment of thermoforming systems.
Modern Dental Thermoforming closely describes and analyses the surprising profits, range of applications, benefits and opportunities of modern dental thermoforming together with the pitfalls, limitations and misconceptions. The net result is; you will be in a position to decide if a thermoforming system is appropriate for your practice or laboratory and if so, just what you can reasonably expect it to deliver, clinically and financially.
Modern Dental Thermoforming is based on the accumulated knowledge and experience the author has gained in 25+ years of coaching, advising, trouble-shooting and marketing thermoforming at the highest levels. Julian Hodges has no financial links with any thermoforming equipment or material producer.
Contents – Modern Dental Thermoforming
A New, Highly Profitable Path to Clinical Excellence, Consistency and Precision
The Benefits you Should Demand from a Thermoforming System
Thirty-Seven Applications that Lift the Quality of Dentistry
How to Avoid Purchasing a Thermoforming Dinosaur – Creating the Foundation for Outstanding Results
- Pressure Machines Apply More Forming Power
- Why Rapid High-Vacuum Reservoir Machines are Ideal for Most Practices
- Compressed Air Ejector Machines
- Square Motor Driven Low Vacuum Machines
- Rubber Dam/Venturi Systems
Why it is Essential to Have Full Forming Power Before the Completion of the Heating Cycle
What you Need to Know About Heating – If you are Serious About Achieving First Class Results
- The Best Heating for Dental Thermoforming
- Why You Will Always Get Substandard Results from Radiant Heaters
- Which is Better? To Heat the Fitting or Non-Fitting Surface of the Foil
Discover a Paradigm Shift in the Range and Profitability of Thermoforming with an Occludator Attachment – Replicating a construction bite with zero additional minutes of thermoforming time
- New Occudator Design Replicates the Rotational Measurements of Average Movement Articulators
Thermoforming Basics – 13 Important and Little Known Principles of Thermoforming
Why the Materials you Buy May Significantly Affect your Clinical Results
- Don’t Let Someone Sell you a Problem
- The Secrets About Mouthguard Materials That Others Can’t or Won’t Tell You
- Easy to Use Materials Will Save You Time and Money and Reduce Your Remakes
- Where are the Best Sources for Dependable High Quality Thermoforming Materials?
Save Time and Make Life Easier with the Right Instruments and Accessories
- Keep it Simple!
- Rotating Instruments
- Scissors – The Right Scissors Save Time
- Granules – Make Thermoforming Easier and Improve Results
- Cold Cure Resins That Allow the Production of Any Splint Design
- Polymerisation Flasks
Turning Knowledge into Action and Reaping the Benefits